The Y is a nonprofit like no other. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women, and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Boards of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
If you would like to volunteer at the Y, please speak with a staff member at the Welcome Center, call us at (660) 646-6677, or email Fontella Mosier, Membership Director, at email@example.com.